Drinking Water Treatment Operator Class 2
6/6/2022 - 6/10/2022
CE POINTS: 12 (Water)
COURSE DURATION: 24 Hours
SUMMARY: This course covers all ABC Needs-to-Know topics for not only GA Class 2 operator, but also GA Class 1. This provides half of the required advanced training hours for the GA Class 2 Drinking Water Operator exam & pairs with its counterpart Drinking Water Laboratory Analyst. The student will receive a copy of the latest WSO AWWA/ABC Water Treatment Grade 3 & 4 manual. Upon completion, the student will have an understanding of plant treatment troubleshooting, management & system optimization.
- Preliminary Treatment Chemicals & Water Shed management
- Water supply management to mitigate/reduce DBP production and TOC reduction.
- Advanced T&O control
- Jar Testing for dosage of Coagulate
- Filter Optimization including green sand, ion exchange, membranes & PAC/GAC
- Disinfection including UV & Ozone
- Asset management including Pump & Motor troubleshooting
- Water Plant Safety/Security
- Advanced operator math.
For more information on this course, please contact Chad@theh2otower.org
Registration coming soon!