Drinking Treatment Operator Class 3
Monday, September 12, 2022 8:00 AM - Friday, September 16, 2022 5:00 PM (EDT)
CE POINTS: 12 (Water)
COURSE DURATION: 40 Hours
SUMMARY: This is a basic, entry-level course for anyone considering taking the GA Class 3 Drinking Water Operator exam & meets the ABC Needs-to-Know topics. This course promotes the understanding of how drinking water treatment is performed and controlled. This course provides the required training hours for the GA Class 3 Drinking Water Operator exam. The student will receive a copy of the latest WSO AWWA/ABC Water Treatment Grade 1 & 2 manual.
- Water Sources & Characteristics
- Aeration, Chemical Oxidation, & Taste & Odor Control
- Water Quality, Sampling, & Analysis
- Disinfection & Chlorination
- Distribution Systems Overview
To register for this class, visit the GWWI course page here.