Backflow Prevention Assembler Tester Training
10/11/2022 - 10/14/2022
CE POINTS: 12 (Water, Wastewater, Backflow)
COURSE DURATION: 32 Hours
SUMMARY: This course is designed for anyone who is interested in obtaining a GAWP Backflow Prevention Assembly Tester Certification. This course is a classroom/hands-on course. This should NOT be used for continuing education points. All students will be required to pass the hands-on proctored exam in order to receive certificate of completion. Certificate of completion will not be issued to students that do no pass all three hands-on proctored exams.
- Causes of Backflow Occurrences
- Protective Backflow Prevention Measures
- Proper Installation of Backflow Preventers
- RPZ, DC, & PVB Testing Procedures
- When and Where to Use Backflow Devices
For more information on this course, please contact Chad@theh2otower.org
Registration coming soon!